Beer Batter bread is always good. This is very special because it has sweet potatoes in it. Give it a try all you non yeast bakers.( That means you DD)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tb Olive Oil
- 1 large full sprig of fresh Rosemary, minced
- 3 cups flour
- 1 Tb plus 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 bottle or can of beer (I use Coors or Budweiser)
- 3 Tb salted butter, melted
Preheat your oven to 375, line a baking sheet with foil and spray the foil with a pan spray.
Toss the cubed sweet potato with the Olive Oil and spread them on the foil lined baking sheet. Roast them for 40 minutes until completely soft. Tossing them halfway during the roasting process.
Turn you oven down to a temperature of 350 and butter a loaf or bread pan.
View original post 71 more words