MISS PALIN BACHMANN CONJURING
They talk down to us. Especially here in the heartland. Oh, man. They think that, if we were just smart enough, we’d be able to understand their policies. And I so want to tell ’em, and I do tell ’em, Oh, we’re plenty smart, oh yeah—we know what’s goin’ on. And we don’t like what’s goin’ on. And we’re not gonna let them tell us to sit down and shut up.” http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2010/10/sarah-palin-201010
It is kind of like the fact that two pair beats three of a kind.
I mean that is a fact.
Mathematicians would be able to prove that to you if they were not such liberal hacks.
The fact is that there are facts that the LAMESTREAM media will constantly ignore to their detriment and to the detriment of America.
Here are some facts that some of you may not be aware of. Your ignorance is a direct result of the liberal media’s bias:
1. George Washington freed all his slaves and worked tirelessly throughout his Administration to destroy slavery.
2. Bill Clinton had sex in the Oval Office in direct violation of the terms of Article 13, Section 4 of the United States Constitution.
3. Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence right after he freed all the slaves and declared Income tax to be unconstitutional.
4. FDR? WTF?
5. 37% of all Democrats are homosexuals who despise our children.
6. Sputnik was named after a Russian who ran fourteen Gulags and who refused to ever fly the American Flag.
7. When I see liberals I SEE RED PEOPLE!!!
8. We have enough oil to power this country for three hundred years and then some and we are importing oil to save some birds. WTF!!!
9. People on food stamps will not work for food!
10. When Lincoln gave out his Gettysburg Address he was revealing the site of his summer home and that is how John Wilkes Booth found him and killed him.
11. The great state of South Carolina seceded from the Union because the wonderful folks who lived there were against the income tax and redistribution of wealth.
12. JFK was killed by liberals because he wished to lower the income tax rate for all Americans.
13. Andrew Jackson removed the Native Americans from Georgia because he had found a better place for them to live in Oklahoma.
14. President Wilson sent us to war in Europe because he wished to entrap us all in communism.
15. Real Americans believe that the Post Office was developed by FDR to provide pensions for lazy folks who did not wish to work.
16. I would rather not think of what we have never been but what we could never become.
17. The Brits are already communists although most of the actual citizens are unaware of this. That is the real reason our Founding Fathers called them ‘red coats’.
18. You know why our banks failed? Because liberals passed laws to let more minorities buy houses.
19. The earth is only 6,000 years old and I assure you, I have not evolved from the likes of monkeys because my bible tells me so.
20. The commie state USSR was destroyed through universal health coverage and its commitment to Sputnik.
Satire may turn to tragedy though. People who listen to these morons and add some hate speech for dessert from the likes of rush and beckerhead also vote. And these followers, these no-nothings would gladly support measures that would not only hurt the American poor but send our economy into a tailspin from which it could never recover
The risk is that for some, it could just as quickly be the end.
At one level Paul follows the House Republican standard of rolling back appropriations for many agencies to the levels set three years ago under the Bush administration. But elsewhere, he clearly goes much further, folding the Energy Department into the Department of Defense and wiping out most of the Education Department but for Pell Grants to low income college students.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development is a third casualty, together with seven independent agencies including the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and national endowments for the humanities and arts.
Paul’s 12-page bill appears to state its defense cuts as a series of 10 percent reductions from President Barack Obama’s 2011 budget request—not yet fully enacted. But as described in accompanying material provided by the senator’s office, the end result would be about a 2.7 percent cut below 2010 levels—far more severe than anything envisioned by House Republicans.
Most controversial could be a proposed $16 billion reduction from the overseas contingency funds provided for the military for the current fiscal year.
“War funding from 2001 to 2010 has cost the taxpayer $1.109 trillion,” reads Paul’s materials. “That amount doesn’t include the $159 billion that will likely be spent funding the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq for FY2011. The proposal seeks to reduce war funding for FY2011 by $16 billion, in other words to provide $144 billion.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/48178.html#ixzz1CHIgS2x0